Sunday, December 12, 2010

#reverb10 - at one with one's body

Prompt: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Uh....never and no, that I can think of.

As I think about the year that's waning, I'm persuaded that lack of body/mind integration may be part of the reason this year has been so hard. On some level, I have faith that all matter of things will be well, but it seems I live in a steady state of tension and worry. I feel, almost all of the time, like I'm poised at the top of a very scary amusement park ride, and it's not very amusing.

This prompt reminds me that I would certainly like things to be different in the year to come.

2 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

With all the events and unbloggables you mention in 2010...I am not sure my mind would even know where my body was...much less integrate with it.

Terri said...

I know that feeling well - of being at the top of an amusement ride, and NOT amused, but filled with trepidation...sigh....I'm sorry it's your reality too.