Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Friends are dear...


This was a lovely treat!

Blogging is a pretty new world to me. Jan inspired me Jan H. befriended me, and before too long I found Revgals, more friends and all of the deep joy that accompanies authenthic friendship. Hooray, blogging!!!

I'm grateful to Jan,and Serena for the nomination and, way more importantly, for the friendship the award represents.

The sentiment behind the reward is this: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I love their blogs, too, and we have a lot of the same blogging friends.
I love these blogs and treasure the authors thereof:

Jan
Diane
Katherine e
Songbird
Purple
Hotcup
Deb
Laughing Pastor
Kathyrn

8 comments:

Terri said...

yay!!! for wonderful blogging friends....glad to know you too!!!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

aw shucks... you guys oops i mean gals are the bestest. i need to post my award... but alas i must go teach confirmation right now... thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Jan said...

Blogging friends grow dearer and dearer. Now I'll have to check out some of your friends that I haven't met yet!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Congratulations on your award. You've got a good list there.

Deb said...

Thank you Jennifer! I'll check out some of the blogs I haven't visited yet, although I do read some of the same ones.

Anonymous said...

And we so love you too.
Pumped about the gentleman from Chicago officially moving to our neighborhood this weekend.

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Thank you...I am honored.