Friday, January 16, 2009
Friday Five- some essentials...
Songbird's question for today is accompanied by the song "Take Me, Baby. or Leave Me". She inquires:
Whether it's new friends or new loves or new employers, what are five things people should know about you?
And I reply:
1. I love to listen. I really do. So, in conversation, if you think that I'm not disclosing enough about myself, it's because I'm genuinely interested in your story.
2. I'm only a borderline extrovert. I really need some time alone, now and again, to recharge.
3. Although I am an only child, I think I was really meant to have a bunch of siblings.
4. I have no confidence in the areas of home decorating or accessorizing.
5. I'm not certain what I want to be when I grow up.
Quilt by Leanne Beasley.