Friday, December 5, 2008
Sally asks this for the Friday Five at RevGals:
What do you long for this advent? What are your hopes and dreams for the future? What is your prayer today?
In the vein of simplicity I ask you to list five advent longings....
1. I long for peace in every shape and form, for all.
2. I long for the world to be captured by hope.
3. I long to be keenly aware of folk who truly have glad and generous hearts.
4. I long for a community that sees itself as pregnant with possibility.
5. In my own life, I long for simplicity.
Art: Simplicity by Trefor Ball