Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaBloPoMo- Day 4: Just an ordinary day

Like many, many people, I voted today. Like many, I went to work. Like so many, I got a lot done, but none of it was on my to do list.
I didn't get to the gym. I walked the dogs a couple of times. I exchanged texts with our second born. I got to attend four meetings with really wonderful people and we did some pretty creative work. I have some reading to catch up on, some writing that I've put off. I have a great salmon recipe that will have to wait until tomorrow.
I've managed to blog for four days in a row. My sisters-in-law are meeting in St. Petersburg, Florida this week to celebrate a big birthday one of them recently observed.
This is more of a list than a blog post, but it's getting late, and I'll be more inspired tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I call it a blog post. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Sometimes that's all we've got!