Saturday, November 7, 2009

Noro Silk Garden and Worship Alive



I've found wonderful yarn to make a scarf to give as a gift this winter. It's a treat to work with and is creating a lovely stripe that's very pleasing.

I'm grateful to have this project to work on as I sit indoors on this blissfully beautiful fall afternoon. Our congregation co-sponsors a series of workshops on fostering creativity in worship. This afternoon, Mark Miller from Drew Theological School in New Jersey is our guest.


Should be a nice, productive afternoon.

4 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I love Noro self-striping yarns. They are indeed a treat and fun to work with as the colors constantly change.

Jan said...

Beautiful yarn!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

rats... sounds like a workshop i wanna go to! how was it??

knitting... can't do it.
sewing... can't do that either.
sipping coffee... doin' it!

Diane M. Roth said...

wow, I'm jealous! I'll have to find out about this yarn, as I am making scarves too!