Thursday, April 1, 2010
Maundy Thursday Mutterings
Found this via Sarah at Seeking to Build a Bridge who got it from Unconscious Mutterings. The exercise is explained there. You can do it too!
It works for me as a way to add something at the end of a mighty long Maundy Thursday.
1. Bow out :gracefully
2. Relationships :complicated,life-giving
3. Facebook :Not me. Not yet.
4. Items : on a list of things to do
5. Ours : sacred trust
6. Sting : words; The Police
7. Hangover : once is plenty
8. Contacts : best thing I did for myself (at 50)
9. Lonely : Carson McCullers?
10. Seven days :Holy Week feels much longer than seven days...